Basic parameters of heavy oil burner;
1. Heavy oil burner.
2. Two stage operation (high/low flame).
3. High pressure mechanical atomisation of fuel using nozzle.
4. Ability to obtain optimal combustion values by regulating combustion air and blast-pipe.
5. Maintenance facilitated by the fact that the atomisation unit can be removed without having to remove the burner from the boiler.
6. Minimum and maximum air flow regulation for first and second stage by means of electric servomotor with pause closure of gate to prevent any heat dispersion to flue.
7. With the fuel pre-heater which installed with thermometer and adjustable temperature controller.
8. One flange and one insulating seal for boiler fastening.
9. Combustion air intake with air flow adjustment device.
10. Adjustable blast-pipe with stainless steel nozzle and deflector disk in steel.
11. Three-phase electric motor to run fan and pump.
12. Flame presence check by photo resistance.
13. Electrical plant protection rating lp40.